Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Research

Today I went to Hobby Lobby. Last week I sniffed over to Michael's and Jo-Ann Fabrics.
What I found was:
1. I need to ask my dad if he has extra paint/paintbrushes/wood glue/glue gun.
2. I can get some nice door hinges at Michael's to fix the front and kitchen doors.
3. Carpeting's gonna be a bit trickier than I realized. Everyone's got some good felt I could use. Jo-Ann's has cloth fabric quarters, which is interesting (but cloth for carpet? Hmm.) And Hobby Lobby has foam, and dollhouse carpet. (Foam is also strange, and dollhouse carpet is expenseive.)
4. Tiling will be a breeze--Hobby Lobby has tiling (and it that doesn't pan out, there's nice cardstock at Jo-Ann's I could use if I had to.)
5. Hobby Lobby also has mini furniture, so that's handy.


Too bad Hobby Lobby is on the other side of town...oh well.

Getting closer! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment