Thursday, January 12, 2012


I didn't have time to do anything about the dollhouse until I went home for an extended period of time at Christmas. I cleared out all the oversized furniture, yanked out the old "carpet" and "linoleum", and wiped the insides and outsides, clearing out the dirt and spider webs. Slowly but surely this project will be completed...
This is what the dollhouse looks like now (the front and side doors and the one of the back porch metal outlines became detached in the cleaning process; they're sitting on the back porch until they can be fixed/reattached/replaced.)

No comments:

Post a Comment