Saturday, February 2, 2019

August to October, 2017

Well, it's been awhile. Didn't mean to not keep this up, but life happens. 
Here's "my" bed. I cut some fuzzy stuffing for a bed and had the sheet ready in this picture.

Unfinished furniture! I found a basic outline online for the couch, which I made with the jewelry-making metal, cardboard, glue, and "fuzz". The lighter stained item on the right in the foreground is the cedar chest, with two of its pieces in front of it. The chairs with arms are from Scale Designs, and the table and 4 other chairs are from restless61a on ebay. I stained them with a dark stain from Meijer. 

Table, chairs, and cedar chest finished and drying (glue/stain). Two toilets are painted silver, from Scale Designs again. The pieces of my brother's "dresser" are in the back. Unfortunately, I got the drawers assembled, but the instructions were so complicated, I haven't finished it at this time.

Here's the front door with the hinges. I was correct in suspecting they wouldn't stay well (even with super glue and my scraper to hold it in place). I would later find a better option!

The inside right side of the house.

The inside from the other side. In the blue room, you can just see the piano and its bench  from A Trifle Small, stained with the small color as the dining set.

Look at that reinforcement. Aw yeah. Plus I got some fabric on the couch. Woo hoo!

This is a plant stand, stained with the dark stain, from Melissa's miniwereld on etsy. It seemed to be missing a piece as it was on 3 legs when done, so I put it in the corner to hide the problem.

More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment